The implementation of managed print solutions (MPS) is a particularly important step for companies with lots of branches: The consolidation and optimisation of systems – and the centralised management and monitoring of document output at all locations – prevents printer problems and ensures greater cost transparency. IT-HAUS is a full-service provider that manages devices, supplies consumables and continuously optimises existing output systems to sustainably reduce costs and streamline document processes.
The range of services offered
by IT-HAUS GmbH includes:
- Consulting (current situation), assessment of existing device infrastructure, document processes and costing at multiple locations
- Conception and fleet design (target concept), tailored consolidation and optimisation suggestions; comparison of spatial planning; creation of printer policies
- Global roll-outs and roll-backs; installation; configuration; certified data deletion and project management
- Monitoring und fleet management
- Software Security, authentication and accounting solutions; data capture; FollowMe; document management systems (DMS); enterprise content management (ECM); workflow management; archiving, etc.
- Information and management tools Asset management; ticket management; management of supplies and spare parts; automated toner supply; document routing; cost control; policy-based printing; cloud and mobile printing
- Operation and maintenance Change management (IMAC/D/R); field service (break/fix); preventive maintenance plan; software, server and driver support
- Training and workshops Tailored training programmes for users, key users and administrators
- Green-IT Reduction of carbon footprint, ecological waste disposal plans for VBM
Your benefit: everything from one source
Whether hardware, spare parts or services – as a printing specialist, IT-HAUS GmbH delivers everything from one source. Our close-meshed service network throughout Germany, numerous manufacturer partnerships and comprehensive certifications guarantee you an all-encompassing, manufacturer-independent repair service and support for your printers, MFPs and plotters. The deployment visualisation (EVi) tool developed ourselves ensures both the quality of service deployments and compliance with your SLAs. All system processes are autonomously monitored and you are provided with full transparency over meter readings, consumables, disturbances and reaction and restoration times.