Software Asset Management (SAM) / Software Lifecycle Management
We offer you 360-degree support for your corporate software. We examine your IT infrastructure with regard to the coming years and in consideration of existing server and client licenses to establish whether action is needed. We thereby conduct a comprehensive analysis and stock-taking of your current environment and assist you in all issues concerning your software, in order to relieve the pressure on the company’s IT team. The following items are thereby taken into consideration:
- Server landscape: the number and utilisation of machines used in the company(physical/virtual) and the options of consolidation
- License management: correct licensing, too little or too much licensing
- Software use: which existing licenses can be considered, taken over or possibly re-allocated in a new acquisition?
- IT planning and software distribution: scalability (data centre vs. standard licensing) for additional virtual machines and deployment scenarios (individual/manual vs. overlaying) for activation by volume key or image distribution through the click of a mouse
- Documentation: preparing an inventory of the software deployed in the company and constructing a license balance sheet using a software tool or on the basis of a database
- Responsibilities: who is responsible for the software used by your company?
- Software-as-a-Service: relocating services to the cloud vs. local installation in a dedicated computer centre and the advantages with regard to flexibility (subscriptions, periods of time, costs, number of employees), high availability, data security and topicality
We will happily accompany you into the Cloud – talk to us!
We design and develop individual software solutions for you on the basis of Microsoft .NET technology and, on request, conduct customer-specific workshops and training courses or provide tailormade business consulting.
We offer an extensive range of ERP solutions to support all your internal merchandise management, accounting and production processes. We also offer advice on interfaces and flexible connection solutions in the ERP environment for shop systems or DMS, as well as data exchange with customers, suppliers and manufacturers.
We offer you a platform for modern collaboration in the company and on the web. This can be used to implement both Intranet/Extranet solutions as well as web applications. We can advise you on the multitude of options of process optimisation; perhaps joint work on documents, the compilation of workflows or the development of individual team structures.